Sunday, October 13, 2013

Exercise#3: The Human Face "Draw like an Artists"



      Drawing, drawing. During my childhood years, when it comes to drawing i am really poor with it. i like to draw but my drawing doesn't like me at all. in this activity we are assigned to draw a face, a Human Face. All i know is ball and stick. With the help of our teacher he guided us on how to do this complicated thing simpler by giving a step by step procedure.
 





 Learnings:

                My skill in drawing is being improved. at least with the help of EdTech course i was enable to draw human face by acquiring basic steps to be followed and remembered. As a future teacher it is good to have this drawing skill especially in visualizing some ideas or it is in need during discussion. From ball and stick I can really say that I can draw a closer image of a Human face.

No comments:

Post a Comment